Wednesday 13 May 2009

3 hours 41 minutes and Freaking!!!

Ok so I know I said before (back at a luxurious 31 hours) that I'd be popping on here with updates before then end.....


...I did not predict I would be still having so much information to put into the proposal with only a few measly hours remaining however, so you will have to wait for the juicy updates - I'm sure you're clinging to the edge of your seat. 

Whilst the proposal will be completed on time, doing it at this rate is predictably resulting in me identifying gaps in MY OWN literature; how very annoying. I'd love to say I'll manage my time better from here in, but 27 years of history is not working in my favour unfortunately. 

Anyway, the quick point I did want to make before blog submission and a return to the amazing race against the clock (and I swear the clock is cheating!! - it keeps going faster!) was that the process of writing the proposal has indeed given me a great starting point for the commencement of my research for here on (ok, so maybe 'commencement' will be in a week... or so). 

I've identified several population statistics that need analysing in regards to ethnic divisions and will be looking to gather more information on both the creativity and diversity indexes as I could not find sufficient at this stage. I've also found a few policy documents related to cultural regeneration I can start to code as I continue to read in the early stages of summer before the primary research begins. 

Ok, would love to write more, but there's deadlines a calling so I'm signing out.

Ciao. 

  

No comments: